Today because I haven't blogged for 724174 years, I decided to analyze a song and therefore show how the song is made for Casmund.
The song's She's No You. :D Yep. Oh the song is supposed to be in Caspian's POV. My comments are in red. She's No YouThey got a lotta
girlsWho know they got it going on
But nothing's ever a comparison to you
Obviously because Edmund is not a girlNow can't you see that your the only one I really want
Because Edmund has been led to believe that Caspian likes SusanAnd everything I need
Is everything you do?
I leave this to our gutter-y imaginations. wtebsAny girl walk by, don't matter
'Cause you're looking so much better
Because girls are terribly different looking from guys. Since Caspian prefers Edmund, it is obvious that girls don't measure up. Don't ever need to get
Caught up in jealousy
After all, Edmund has no need to be jealous of a GIRL. She could be a super-model
Every magazine, the cover
She'll never, ever mean a thing to me
NEVER, EVER. Because, dear readers, Edmund is the only person Caspian loves. [Chorus:]She's no you, oh, no
You give me more than I could ever want
Again, wtebs! She's no you, oh, no
I'm satisfied with the one I've got
After seeing Susan, I'm sure that Edmund would seem like a MUCH better choice. 'cause your all the girl
Okay this is the tricky bit. Obviously JMac can't sing it COMPLETELY in the Casmund way. There would be odd uh, ideas shot in his way. So we can all assume that is line is to mislead young fangirls (and boys) into believing that this song is a very normal love song. ALAS! WE KNOW THE TRUTH.That I've ever dreamed
She's only a picture on a magazine
Technically, Narnia has no magazines. But again, misleading young fangirls and boys. She's no you
She's no you
They got a lot of girls
Who dance in all the videos
Caspian wouldn't know any videos. Therefore, it is safe to assume that Edmund > girls who dance in all the videos. But I prefer the way you do,
The way you move
Of course, we can take this in two ways. The wtebs way and the not wtebs way. It's really up to you. You're more than beautiful
Edmund IS beautiful. Have you seen him ! Legasp. :D And I just wanna let you know
That all I ever need
Is what I've got with you
Edmund has EVERYTHING he needs. Plus, being a former King of Narnia, Edmund is more than qualified to help Caspian in his new role. Giving him the advice he needs and etc. Any girl walk by, don't matter
Of course, after all, Edmund= boy.Every time you're looking better
As people say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Doubtless, this makes Caspian and Edmund treasure the time they have together, ergo, they seem too look better everytime they see each other. Warped logic but whatever. :D I think you're perfect
There ain't nothing I would change
BECAUSE, Edmund is beautiful. :DShe could be a super-model
Every magazine... the cover
She'll never, ever take my heart away
Refer to top[Repeat chorus]No one's ever gonna get to me
Oh, the way you do
After all, the other guys wouldn't exactly throw themselves at Caspian would they? And Peter would be too busy X-dressing Now baby can't you see
That you're the one... the only one
Who's ever made me feel this way?
One could argue that ultimately Caspian married the some star woman. However, as we can see, Edmund is the only one who's ever made him feel that (wtebs) way. Draw your conclusions! Nothings ever coming even close
No one's ever been comparable to you
AGAIN! SEEEEEE. I TOLD YOU SO. WHO CARES IF HE MARRIED SOME OTHER GEL. HE STILL LOVES EDMUND MOST. :D :D :D I don't want nothing I don't got
I don't need nothing but you
I can't get more than you give me
Don't stop anything you do.
WTEBS? Your all that... all that, and then some
You know what... just what I need
And no girl, no place and no where
This is the most important statement that links this song to Casmund. NO PLACE, NO WHERE! Hah. See, Narnia is a world. No other world will Caspian find some other guy/girl to replace Edmund.
Could mean a thing to me.
I BET HE WAS FORCED TO MARRIED THE STAR WOMAN. [Repeat chorus]
Okay I am done dearest peoples. :D I know it was kinda spas. But I'm gonna do something else related to Casmund again in the next post. So be warned!
Labels: Things that make me :)