Hello people of the world. :D
-----------
Tag replies first!
(And oh boy, do I have things to reply to.)
Damien: Yes you pig. Eeeee chew urp.
Jonananananathan: Oh my dear. :D Hahaha you got it wrong! (And seriously, elves?! You mean elves like Dobby or elves like the ones in LOTR?) And the whole computer is my enemy thing is just a joke! :D I loooooooooooooove the computer. :D Really. It's just the whole exams thing that requires me to keep a suitable distance away from the computer. :(
Yam: AS FREE AS A BIRD... IN A CAGE. LMAO!
Fiona: HAHAHA YOUR EGOISM AMUSES ME. Yes SURE. SUREEEEEEEEEEE.
Renyue: RENYUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I WAS KIDDING. :( :(
Joel: Haha yeah!
Simin: YOU DIDN'T DISTURB US LAH! :D And whatever. :( :( YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN.
Cai: OMG YOU'RE HERE! :O Hahah got! It's under Misc. :D
------------
Yeah anyway, it's been the Exams period. :( Mixed feelings. I love the no CCA bit, the go home early albeit to study bit and stuff like that. But the salient point of this whole thing isn't very appealing. And thinking about the after doesn't really happify me. :(
So anyway, at first when the exams started, we went to study together, we as in, Cai, Jolene, Jomain, Wei Qi, Simin, Angel and I. But later Jolene decided that she wanted to study in school! So I studied with her and Sherlyn in school together.
AND IT WAS DAMN FUN OKAY! I LOVE STUDYING WITH SHERLYN!
Cause when three of us study, ultimately it's Jolene who does the most work. (Oops.)
Let's see if I can remember what we did during the uh,
study sessions.
1. When Jolene was studying for Geography and we were supposed to be studying MSND, I ended up having a lesson on F1 and footbal! Which was really cool. :D
Okay forget it. I really cannot remember. But I do remember the funniest one!
Which was studying for SS btw.
Because like, we were trying to memorise the Principles of Governance. Then for some reason, we started doing hand actions to remember them! THE ACTIONS ARE VERY USEFUL BTW. I could remember them. AND SHERLYN COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING and Jolene was ignoring us.
Sooo, the hand actions are:
1. Foward-looking (Anticipate change and stay relevant) = Hands outstretched in front of head.
2. Stake (A stake for everyone, opportunities for all) = Mimic stabbing a stake onto the ground.
3. Innovative ideas (Anticipate change and stay relevant) = Flapping hands around wildly.
GOT ONE MORE.
But I gtg now. :D
Haha so bye for now!